Fröling S4 Turbo touch display bleibt im Startbildschirm hängen

Es gibt 1 Antwort in diesem Thema, welches 683 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von Togga.

• Hello all!

First post, and I hope a post in english is ok here. My name is Thorsten and I live in the north of Sweden.

I have a Fröling S4 turbo 60, from somewhere around 2014-2015, that after a power off using the main switch due to some maintenance, doesn't start the touch display anymore.

The boiler powers up, and the display also starts to boot, but it just stops at a startup image, and the status light remains red. Please see attached image.

The boiler seems to run in some kind of emergancy mode when used, where overheat protection is enabled and the pumps run by the hydraulic module seems to run at some extent.

I have tried rebooting. I have tried changing cable from the main board to the display.

I have tried to connect the rj45 (network tp cable) output from the display, to a router to see if any dhcp request attempts were logged, but I could not see the display connecting.

Has anyone seen this issue before? Any ideas what I can try next?

Answers in german are totally ok. I'll just use google translate.

Thank you

best regards

Thorsten

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Fröling S4 Turbo touch display hangup“ zu „Fröling S4 Turbo touch display bleibt im Startbildschirm hängen“ geändert.
  • Ok, got it to work during the weekend and thus sharing my solution if anyone ever runs into this unusual problem.

The boiler and the display was running some older software and I got hold of the flash update software, the main board software and the linux software for the display.

Using a null modem cable to update the main board, and a USB memory stick for the display software, I proceeded as per instructions in the manual to flash the main board first. When the update display stage came, the display was still frozen. Then I unplugged the display bus cable (just regular rj45 tp-cable) to power off the display, waited a couple of seconds and then put the cable back. The reboot of the display started the update from the USB memory and 15 minutes later, the display was up and running again!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!