Abgas temperatur Vigas 25LC

Es gibt 4 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 3.234 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von Matejmes.

• Hello everyone!

First I apologise for not writing in Deutch - I am from Slovenia and I can understand a bit of German, but I can´t write...
    I am very lucky to find this page, becouse in Slovenia there isnt many Vigas users... So this is the situation: my Vigas is burning in very high gas temperatures - from 230 - 250°C, boiler is without turbulators. I can´t do enything to bring these values down, so I am asking you if anybody has an idea of what is wrong. The boiler temperature is arround 77°C. Do you think the turbulators are a solution? What is the diference in before-after the install of turbulators in your experiences?

Best regards,
    Matej

• Hello Matej,

yes... the turbulators are the solution!

The exhaust gas stream will braked.
    The heat transmission to the boiler water becomes better and your boiler temperature rises little.

on my boiler (HVS25LC), i set the exhaust gas temperature on 160°C.
    The turbulators are inserted and my exhaust gas temperature is between 160°C and 180°C.

Greetings
    Yves

• Hello!

Today I made a test - I inserted a chain in heat exchanger (I don´t have equipment to make real-like turbulators) and results were quite good - gas temp. max 220°C, mostly fro 180-190°. Pretty good results - what do you think?

Greetings,
    Matej

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!