Atmos: A25 T1 Value?

Es gibt 10 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 5.530 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von jostom.

• Hello Forum

After pill changes and new weight, I have set T1 (firing time) to 49 s. This should provide 210g pills to start.

When the boiler is cleaned, it has a tendency to use two cycles - and there will be some pills in the ash container.

When there is some ash/slag in the ashtray the furnace will start after the first cycle.

Could it be I have to turn up the T1 to ensure there is enough pills for the first startup?

Any ideas?

From Google translate:

Nach Pillenwechsel und neuem Gewicht habe ich T1 (Brenndauer) auf 49 s eingestellt. Dies sollte 210g Pillen zu starten.

Wenn der Kessel gereinigt wird, hat er eine Tendenz, zwei Zyklen zu verwenden - und es gibt einige Pillen im Aschebehälter.

Wenn in dem Aschenbecher etwas Asche / Schlacke vorhanden ist, beginnt der Ofen nach dem ersten Zyklus.

Könnte es sein, ich habe, um die T1, um sicherzustellen, dass es genug Pillen für den ersten Start?

Irgendwelche Ideen?

Atmos P14/A25 - Laddomat - Zugbegrenzer - 80 Solar Vakuum-Röhrenkollektor - 500L Puffer - 2*TA UVR63 - CMI - DL-BC

• Do you have an automatic cleaning an your burner? With compressed air? If not it is normally to have some ashcake in the burner. I suggest to increase the T1 value. You should try this in steps of few secons. For instance: increase the T1 value from 49 s to 55 s. And it is normally too to have some pills in the ash container. Mostly they came not from the start quantity. After T7 the burner feeds the flame with pills. In my experience you can set up this value from 30 s to 60 or more. And you can increase the T10 value from 10 min to 15 min. Then your burner has more time to burn up the start qantity.
    But there are no default values. You have to test ist.

I hope you can understand my bumpy English. :)

Viele Grüße
    Thomas

Atmos P14/130 mit A25, Selbstbaupressluftreinigung und Laddomat, 850 l Puffer, Regelung mit UVR 63-H und ESR 21R + DK Flame Domo (Kaminofen) im Wohnzimmer.

:lager:

• Thanks Thomas

I will give it a try - I do not have the automated compressed air cleaner yet.

Your English is just fine - better than my german :o)

Cheers John F

Atmos P14/A25 - Laddomat - Zugbegrenzer - 80 Solar Vakuum-Röhrenkollektor - 500L Puffer - 2*TA UVR63 - CMI - DL-BC

• The compressed air cleaner is a very good improvement. And it's easy to install. You don't need the original version from Atmos. I payed total of about 90 Euro. The most expensive part was the compressor with 35 Euro (via ...bay).

Viele Grüße
    Thomas

Atmos P14/130 mit A25, Selbstbaupressluftreinigung und Laddomat, 850 l Puffer, Regelung mit UVR 63-H und ESR 21R + DK Flame Domo (Kaminofen) im Wohnzimmer.

• Thanks for the advice
    I'm actually gathering parts for it
    I have the compressor, and the magnetic valve. Just missing the small parts.
    Is there a good reference list for those?
    Cheers J

• Here are some pictures of my cleaning:
    Cleaning with compressed air.

I used these parts:
    Compressor
    magnetic valve
    Screw connection (the german word is Schottverschraubung), this is the part that you have to screw in the hole of the bottom of the burner. It's with a 1/2" internal thread, it fits very good.
    angel 1/2 "
    hydraulic screw connection 1/2" to 8 mm
    hydraulic pipe 8x1 mm, the one end of this pipe is squeezed to a nozzle and rounded
    outside of the burner on the screw connection a double nipple from 1/2" to 3/8", because my magnetic valve is 3/8".
    A pneumatic coupling (the hose from the compressor).

I think it's all.
    O, you need some sealant hemp and sealing compound for the screw connections.

Viele Grüße
    Thomas

• Looks like the T1 value at 55s is suitable with the pellets I have now. I will take a look at T7 & T10 once I get the password.

Regarding the ash cleaner:
    Is it only required that the 8mm blower tip is stainless steel (edelstahl) due to the heat?
    Can the rest of the komponents be cast iron (gusseisen)?
    It looks like som have made a split in to 2 blower tips. Is that a good tip or not worth the effort?

• The password for the A25 is 2002.

Sent from mTalk

Viele Grüße
    Thomas

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!